Saturday, August 7, 2010

my dream of chickens and chicken houses


that's right...i sometimes dream of having chickens...wouldn't it be delightful to have fresh eggs right in your back yard????....i mean..not a TON of chickens...just a few...you know...CUTE chickens...and if i had cute chickens...i would like to have a CUTE chicken house...and oh my word alive...this is the stinkinest, cutest ,chicken house i have EVER seen!....you must visit this blog and drool over her beyond fabulous photography, not to mention her darling little french chickens...(i think they're french, anyway)...now she knows how to build a fabulous chicken house!!!....
if hubs and i ever get to fulfill our dream of getting a little peice of land in the country...i promise you he will be building me this chicken house...!!!!  (wink*)

2 comments:

  1. I am so lousy with raising things (except children, I hope...) We have great neighbors and friends who give us farm fresh eggs on occasion as well as veggies from their gardens! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS CHICKEN HOUSE! HOW FUN!

    ReplyDelete