Monday, August 16, 2010

i la la la LOVE this!





i "stumbled" upon this great Etsy seller...and when i say stumbled...that is really what i do, most of the time...i do have several favorites that i have inserted into my "daily check" folder...they are just "too" good to pass up...even tho i really don't have time to daily check every one of them, since i seem to be expanding that particular folder all the time....i have a tendency to do that...and almost always everyone seems to be "my fave"......and then i have to clean it all out, eventually...but mostly my folders on my computer look rather like my studio...chaotic, full, unorganized and out of control...yeah...that's pretty much how i feel most of the time too...i am organizedly challenged and if there was a medication for such a thing i surely would be first in line for it!
anyway...i found out this gal lives in IOWA...yahoo....and her stuff is A-dorable to the M.A. X.....love her style all the way...and of course you KNOW i love anything vintage...i am quite shocked to see how vintage has hit the BIG TIME...wow...it is everywere now...i actually am really loving that!!!  i also LOVE it that "re-purposing" is really the "in" thing too...i think it is a marvelous and wonderful idea...which has been around for a long time, trust me...i have been doing it for a long long time...not becuz it's cool, but becuz it saves money...(it has always been "cool" to me)..........but i am really glad it is getting a good "rap" for now!!!!........i am just waiting for my dream "farmhouse" to come along to really let my imagination go!....hmmm....oh...and also my little piece of farmland to come along so i can build that chicken house i have previously talked about...and have a garden...and have a pig or two...and maybe a cow...and maybe...????????
ok...dream's over for today...who would have ever thought i would be dreaming of returning to a farm?
....certainly not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment