Thursday, August 12, 2010

this could make me a Goodwill shopper!


hey!....i "stumbled" upon this WONDERFUL blog...and right out of the box saw this great project...NOW...if you saw this kitchen cart for SEVEN DOLLARS at your Goodwill store...would YOU buy it????.....ummmmmmmmmm....hellllllooooooo?????.....i wouldn't think TWICE!!!...even if i had only seven dollars to my name!...(well...i "might" think twice...THEN DO IT)...........what an adorable solution!!!...this is the truth...i have always wanted a kitchen, rolling cart...and i am NOT kidding....i have never, ever seen one this cute for so little money...ok...i am on the prowl now!






from this:
to this!!!!..

FABULOUS, huh????......what is YOUR best bargain??....hey...that is a good idea for one of my next blogs!!!...i have some GREAT best bargains i could share too!!!

2 comments:

  1. How adorable, I want one too.....what a fab idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have actually been looking for a rolling, (floating) island, cart. I want one a bit bigger than that. I loved it when it was white. What is the plan for the bottle storage? I am not sure I'm creative enough to find a good use for that, I suppose you could remove the wine rack and put in a shelf.
    I never thought of looking in resale. thanks

    ReplyDelete