Wednesday, August 18, 2010

clozepinnies



i needed a quicky little gifty today...and packaged up another little bag of clozepinnies..i adorned the header with one of my newfound favey thing to do...homemade paper flowers..and VOILA!...taaaa daaaaa....i wrote a little personal note on the back of this double sided paper so it is beeeee uuuuu  teeeeeeee fulllll on both sides...stapled the header into place...and gifty...DUN....of course...i had the clozepinnies done beforehand...(that always helps in the speed process..duh)....they can be used for bag clips or for anything involving CLIPPING...(another duh).......also...magnets can be glued on the back and they can be used on the fridge or any magnetic surface to hold "stuff"...(DUH)......anyway...that's it for today
i mean...taaaa...duh!





14 comments:

  1. These are beautiful!! Do you sell them?? Please email me at wishupondreams@gmail.com Thanks, alot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love these. Is there a tuitorial for making these. Please email me at lindatrucks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow absolutely beautiful!!
    Do you sell these or have a tutorial or both??? Please please e-mail me at falovskyy@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow absolutely beautiful!!
    Do you sell these or have a tutorial or both??? Please please e-mail me at falovskyy@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!Love this idea!Great Wedding/bridal shower gifts!TFS
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. THESE ARE SOOOOOOO CUTE. Is there a tutorial or a website where we can see how to make these? Of do you just sell them completed? Either way, I love them....haha. THANKS and email me at slm523@windstream.net.

    THANKS much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are adorable. I'm so gonna make them for my kids teacher. They can always be used by anyone so that would be an great gift. Love love them

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!!! I saw these beauties on Pinterest and came to your site. I saw several people above asked about a tutorial so I was wondering if maybe you had one or created one since March?could you let me know?Khill1@cinci.RR.com. Thx!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful. Would love a tutorial on making the flowers as well. My email is owensgaga@msn.com. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea! Who doesn't need a few clips????? If possible, I'd love to have directions to make these. The teachers at my granddaughter's school would love them. Could do them in the school colors! Thanks.
    sharron03@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! I would love to have directions for this.

    cmbillings@embarqmail.com

    ReplyDelete