Friday, August 20, 2010

gettin the kids up on the wall again

so...i know for sure i would get a prize for procrastination...ugh..i hate it...it plagues me...it haunts me...it is disgusting..and STILL..i do it...
BUT!!!
ALAS!!!
i finally got one little thing done that has been on the P list...i got those photos up from Christmas 2009...i mean, really..i thought i better hurry...especially since the kids have already changed from that over a year ago photo!...(d'ya think?)...i ask myself....
so , here they are..AGAIN...center-stage in my little living room  watching over their Nana/NeeNee/PapPap...and we, adoringly looking at their little darling faces!!!




1 comment:

  1. The pictures are beautiful, I love them. The black and white is stunning along with the wide matting and perfect frame, can't wait to see them in person.

    ReplyDelete