Monday, June 28, 2010

new characters have been born!

i have been in "rest" mode for the last 3 weeks...as some of you know..and some of you don't...i fell at work 3 weeks ago......the short story is...(aren't you sooo glad i decided to use the short version?)............i was taking out trash...dragging my trash from the class room..stopped at the floral counter and picked up her trash, which was very full..and dumped them into the dumpster...as i entered back into the store..i saw a TRAIL of coke all thru the store...so i grabbed a mop to get rid of this potential hazard...thinking i SURE don't want someone to slip and fall....and i kid you not...before 5 steps were taken with me and the mop...yours truly did a colossal slip and landed on the floor , having done the splits basically...oh golly neds.......it hurt so bad....ok...fast forwarding...i have a BAD torn hamstring!...i have been mostly IN BED, IN PAIN, DRUG INFLUENCED, BORED STIFF,....well ya get the picture????  today i went to WALLY WORLD all by myself...my second time out in 3 weeks..except for Dr. visits...i thought it would be a breeze...but since we have to use our right leg and foot to operate a car..and since that was my owie leg...i actually struggled...thinking..oh my gosh..it actually hurts to drive!...but i made it!
well...i have done a couple major things while laying low...i DELETED ....ALL ....of my games on Facebook!...and let me tell you...that gave me a wondrous feeling!...i felt a little power surge from doing that...those stupid games were starting to "run" me.....i hated the dazed state of mind they put me in...and yet i was drawn to go on and on.........and finally i got sick of it!!!  i found out how to get rid of them and i DID!!!...i have to tell ya...i had some pretty "sweet" farms...i had checkerboard farms on Farmtown and Farmville...they were fun to create..but in the end...what gets accomplished from that????....i have freed up many hours of wasted time...no offense to those who are playing the games...they really are fun...and there is nothing wrong with them.....(at least the ones i was playing)......but i just did not like what they DID to me!...they held too much "power" over me......anyone out there know what i'm talking about???
the second thing i have accomplished is to create some art which i hope i can soon use in some mixed media paintings....somehow i was able to set up a little work area in my bedroom while sitting in my wingback...with my leg elevated...these are the 3 little characters i have created....they will be fun to incorporate into a mixed media art application...in fact..i think my FIRST GIVEAWAY will probably include one of these...which one do YOU think i should give away??????????






No comments:

Post a Comment