Monday, June 28, 2010

all things PINK

i am SO all about PINK and she delivers!!...i heart this blog and am quite frankly jealous!! ;-)..if you are on a laptop..reduce your screen to 75%...cuz you won't get the whole effect if you don't! ENJOY...for girls only..for obvious PINK reasons!


this blog has to be one of the most visually stimulating blog i have EVER stumbled upon!...oh my....it just delights my very inner core!!!.....check it out!...this is what they mean about EYE CANDY!  and i am ALL about EYE CANDY....you know...like fabric...and paper....i could seriously blow 10,000 dollars on fabric or paper...in a matter of a few minutes...so when i come upon a blog like this...you know my "inner core" is tickled!!!  ENJOY


Daisy Pink Cupcake

daisypinkcupcake.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Wow I just came across your blog and wanted to say thank you for your sweet comment! I really appreciate it!
    daisy

    ReplyDelete