Friday, May 21, 2010

it's about time

howdy hey......every day i say to myself...i'm gonna blog today......and i get into FB and before you know it...i don't feel like blogging or even using the computer any more...and another day DAYS week  weeks go by!...i'm tellin ya...FB has ruined me!  i said it once and i'll say it again...FB has ruined me!
i don't have anything in particular to rant talk about today....but i do have an urgent feeling to share with yall some pics of the little lovies of my life...the 4 monkeys grandchildren...just a random selection...just enuf to make SURE you realize how stinking cute they are...in case you have any slight doubt of THAT....which, as i think about it is virtually impossible anyway...
...and oh yes...i JUST realized that i have the LINE THRU THE TEXT  button on my bar of choices...so...PARDON me while i celebrate the usage of it for forever today!
well, there you have it...a RANDOM choosing of pics...some very recent, some not...some from my camera...most NOT...but you have to admit they all are cute ADORABLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment