Tuesday, March 23, 2010

well, here i am!

yup...starting again!...hope it "sticks" this time!!! i have promised and promised til' cows turn pink to blog again and i am trying, YET AGAIN!

i DO love FaceBook...truly i do...but it really ruined me...in that it is a much lazier way to do one's creative thinking and writing!......but in the END...i have resolved that blogging is my "thing",
yes it is.
i do have a goal...that is to just let my writing roll right off my fingers onto this blog page and ramble on about any little ol' thing i want...
to share with YOU the ramblings and braggings and pictures of the darlings of my life...my FOUR GRANDCHILDREN...
to share with you our new business with VOLLARA and the marvelous products they represent...
i would like to do some giveaways and hopefully post some of my creations for sale....
i also hope to share good ideas about almost anything that comes my way!.....
so HANG ON!!!....
here we go!!!!...
POST #1..
DONE

2 comments:

  1. well..i am going to comment to myself...actually cows HAVE turned pink!!! i have pink cows on my farm in FARMVILLE!!!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i knew i waited too long! ;-)


    someone needs to comment, guess it will be ME

    ReplyDelete