Saturday, July 31, 2010

life just happens

hey bloggies...those of you who are left...i know..i have fallen on the job ...not literally..figuratively...i am going thru another one of those.."life happens" time in my/our lives...these kind of days drain me of all energy, creativity and passion...i pray they will leave soon...hey..a good job for Larry would help!  ha!
God knows...and HE is the one and only Solid Rock we have, for sure!!
but because i am feeling "guilty".........i am going to give you some of my paper dolls for you to do what you want with...have fun...you for sure might get addicted!  Have a wunnerful weekend!


3 comments:

  1. The dolls are adorable!! Mya & I will have fun with these for sure!! ;-) Keep the posts coming Sandi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper dolls. I used to play with paper dolls when I was a little girl.I couldn't wait for the McCall's magazine to arrive each month. My grandmother would cut out the dolls, and all her clothes. I would play with Betsy and all her friends. I had quite a collection, don't know what ever happened to them. Thanks for the memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister Lois and I loved paper dolls from about 1935 to 1939. Yes, I'm kinda old.

    ReplyDelete